API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector
This API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector Course explains the step-by-step method for carrying out inspection and repairs of Pressure Vessels, Heat exchanges, Columns, etc during the shut-down period of Refineries, Fertilizer Plants, Oil and Gas plants Petrochemical plants. The participant will know how to inspect and analyze the damages like corrosion, erosion, pitting, and cracking, and how to decide whether the equipment is safe for operation or needs repairs. If needs repairs how to perform repairs (or re-rating) of the equipment so that it can be safely used again.
The API 510 Pressure Vessel Inspector is ideally suited for all Inspectors and QA/QC Professionals in Oil & Gas plants, Chemical Plants, Refineries, etc. It is also useful for the engineers and supervisors in operation, maintenance and engineering departments.
Course Fee: Rs. 30,000/-
Course Duration: 7 Days
Qualification Required: Preferably Engineering/Diploma Graduates
Adequate structured training material designed by faculty who are well versed with API Codes & Standards.
– Mock-Exams as per API Exam pattern
– Calculations practiced in classroom
– Simple & easy to understand approach
1) Will Imech support in exam application?
Ans. Yes we will guide you and review your documentation as per the requirements of API.
2) What is the pass percentage of the previous candidates?
Ans. All participants have passed the exams, most of them in the very first attempt.
3) Do you conduct mock-up exams?
Ans. Yes, we conduct mock exams.
4) Who has designed the Training?
Ans. API qualified faculty members who are well versed with the API Codes & Standards.
5) Will the calculations and interpretation of tables be practiced by us in class room.
Ans. Yes. That is why our candidates are able to complete the exam before time in a relaxed manner.
6) Will you guide for suitable accommodation near your training center.
Ans. Yes. Our staff has all the data of very economical fares in near vicinity and will guide.
7) Will you provide any job support . If so in what way
Ans. Yes, we provide regular details of job vacancies, help in review of your CV & conduct mock interviews.
8) If required can faculty explain in hindi?
Ans. Training will be in English but doubts can be clarified in Hindi as and when required.
9) I have a query that is not listed in FAQ’s. What to do?
Ans. You can write your query in detail to firstname.lastname@example.org and we shall respond to it immediately.
10) Whom to contact for processing application & payments?
Ans. Contact details are
Mobile/Whatsapp: +91-9700 008685 Or 9700008797
11) What extra support can I get from IMECH?
Ans. Our staff is well trained to help you in renewals of all your technical qualifications i.e API, NDT, CSWIP, BGAS.
Our experienced trainers and alumni of our previous batches usually provide support for any on job technical queries for participants qualified through us.