ISO Management System Standards-Their Implementation & Trainings
ISO Management System Standards [MSS]-An Introduction
Organizations implementing the requirements of ISO Management System standards [MSS] viz. ISO 9001; ISO 14001; ISO 22301; ISO 27001; ISO 45001; ISO 50001 etc. mean that customers availing their products and services can have confidence that they are safe, reliable and of good quality and in compliance with the applicable statutory and regulatory requirements. ISO’s standards on various Management Systems help make the world a safer place. Regulators and governments count on ISO standards to help develop better regulation, knowing they have a sound basis thanks to the involvement of globally-established experts.
Benefits OF ISO MSS
– ISO International Standards help businesses of any size and sector to-
– Reduce costs across all aspects of your business
– Increase productivity
– Sets out areas of responsibility across the organisation
– Highlights Deficiencies
– Delivery on Time
– Right first-time Attitude
– Fewer returned products and complaints
– Build customer confidence that your products are safe and reliable
– Meet regulation requirements, at a lower cost
– Provides continuous assessment and improvement
– Improved quality and service
– Communicates a positive message to staff and customers
– Identifies and encourages more efficient and time saving processes
– Gain market access across the world
– Provides senior management with an efficient management process
– Mandatory if you want to tender for some public-sector work.
Common Challenges Towards Implementation
Notwithstanding this significant awareness there is still utter of lack of awareness among the manufacturers of goods & services. No doubt, the entrepreneurs that are already ISO certified undergo frequent renewals and re-certifications, many others are still lagging and fail to go for an ISO certification.
A key factor is the involvement of myths among the market players regarding management System Standard Implementation. Some Common Myths are :-
Excess Theory: Often to attain a desirable MSS, organizations often tend to emphasize on theory than practical implementation. It should be kept in mind that due implementation of a MSS adds real value to an organisation.
Mere Documentation: Often companies tend to focus too much on documentation and criteria for the certification, sometimes at the cost of their normal operation. This further impedes the implementation of ISO certification process. As a wise manager, one should include only the most crucial documentation and at the right time.
Lack of Flexibility: Too much rigidity also impedes implementation and improvement. This is noticed in the case of technological upgrading. Very importantly, customer preferences are constantly changing. Thus, the MSS must also evolve accordingly.
Lack of Attention To The Consumers: Sometimes, in an attempt to reach the desired levels, the organizations tend to ignore the customer preferences. One must not forget that customer satisfaction is the basis of achievement of an MSS Certification.
Excess Competition: In many cases, it has been seen that the competitive spirit in some organizations goes overboard. Sometimes, this reduces motivation. Instead, they must focus on client satisfaction.
Evidently, by doing away with the aforesaid myths, an organisation can rule out all challenges to smooth ISO certification.
Training Course Accreditation:
The Auditor/ Lead Auditor Training Programs are accredited by International Register of Certificated Auditors [IRCA].
IRCA is the leading professional body for management system auditors. IRCA represents over 10,000 registered auditors in 150 countries and every year, around 60,000 delegates attend an IRCA approved training course.
- IRCA certified courses are recognized as an industry leader and you can be confident that the course you are attending:
- covers the key knowledge and skills about management systems auditing
will be taught by IRCA approved tutors
- Uses a variety of proven practical student-focused learning techniques
has been regularly assessed by an IRCA approved assessor
has a limited class size to maximize participation and optimize learning
Internationally recognized [IRCA accredited] certificate for Lead Auditor of the respective ISO Management Systems issued by Intertek upon successful completion of the course.