ISO 14001:2015 – Environment Management System
ISO 14001:2015 is a standard to help companies reduce industrial waste and environmental damage. ISO 14000 is a framework for better environmental impact management.
– Cost savings in waste, recycling and consumption
– Advantage over competitors when tendering for business
– Management of environmental risks
– Compliance with individual countries environmental regulations
– Demonstrates your commitment to improving the environment
– Shows you are a responsible future focused organisation
– Can reduce insurance cover costs
– Can increase employee engagement in the knowledge that they are working in an environmentally friendly organisation
Who should attend Trainings on this ISO MSS?
– Members of management
– Factory managers
– Safety officers
– Internal auditors/ Auditors wanting to perform and lead EnvironmentManagement System (EMS) certification audits