IOSH Managing Safely Version 5.0 (UK)
IMECH is the approved training provider for IOSH Managing Safely.This course has been designed to meet the needs of HSE officers, managers, from any type of organisation, who are required to manage employees, workers and their work activities in compliance with both the company’s health and Safety Policy and legislation.
IOSH Managing Safely course concentrates on training HSE professionals to apply sound management principles to Health and Safety issues as part of a total management strategy.
Successful Candidates will be awarded the IOSH Managing Safely Certificate.
Course Duration: 7 Days
Course Fee: Rs. 11,000/-
Course Fee: Please Contact us for Next Batch
• Introducing managing safely
• Assessing risks
• Controlling risks
• Understanding responsibilities
• Understanding hazards
• Investigating incidents
• Measuring performance
• Familiarity with the health and safety responsibilities of different individuals in the field of HSE
• List out and differentiating key terms relating to health and safety.
• Identification of different types of hazards and control measures in the workplace
• Ensure that adequate information, instruction, training and supervision is provided within the workplace
• Stages and suitable, sufficient topics to be considered in risk assessment process
• Describes the risk assessment process in a step-by-step manner.
• States the Moral, legal, financial requirements of health and safety
• Benefits of implementing health and safety management system in the workplace
• Explain the accident investigation procedure and Remedial actions to implement.
• Describe the principles of good safety and health performance
• Carryout internal and external safety audits.
• Reviewing health and safety performance of an organization.
• Communicate effectively on Health and Safety issues with superiors .employees, and Health and Safety professionals
METHOD OF ASSESSMENT:
To be eligible for an IOSH Managing safely certificate, candidates must:
– Achieve the minimum mark on the multi – format assessment paper – this is 36 out of 60
– Achieve the minimum mark on the project – this is 23 out of 38.
IOSH is the Chartered body for health and Safety Professionals.
• Institution of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH) is Europe’s leading body for health and safety professionals, as an independent organisation, they regulate and steer the profession, maintaining standards and providing impartial, authoritative guidance on health and safety issues.
• IOSH is now a focal point for over 40,000 health and safety professionals working in various industrial, commercial and public sector organizations.
• Membership of IOSH is increasingly being used by employers as a standard for recruitment and remuneration.
• Membership offers a range of opportunities for those working or qualifying in health and safety. Categories of membership depend on a combination of academic qualifications, experience and achievement.
Technician member (Tech IOSH)
Graduate member (Grad IOSH)
Chartered member (CMIOSH)
Chartered fellow (CFIOSH)